Perfumes the skin intensely and for longer. In EAU DE PARFUM, the perfume concentration is higher, in which the heart notes represent the most important part of the formula, enhancing the richness and seduction of the scented trail.
- WHITE CEDAR: with a citrus, woody and amber fragrance
- FRESH BLACK PEPPER: with a fresh, woody and spicy fragrance.
- ORIENTAL SOUL: with an oriental chypre fragrance, spicy and slightly floral.
- MYSTIC AMBER: with an amber, floral and oriental fragrance.
- DARK TEA: with a spicy, aromatic and woody fragrance.
- ORIGINAL OUD: with a woody, fruity and oriental fragrance.
There are no real rules for applying a perfume.
Everyone can interpret every situation, which also depends on personal taste, both in the choice of fragrance and in the way or in the particular point of the body where to apply it.
For a persistent and intense perfume, in important concentrations, such as eau de parfum, it is to vaporize in the points of the body where the blood circulates more on the surface, such as the inside of the wrists, the hollow of the elbow or in the area between the neck. and shoulder; the heat of the circulation facilitates the evaporation of the perfume and the trail of the fragrance will last for many hours.