Handmade in the UK, our wooden beard brush has specially cut and shaped boar bristles to improve brushing performance. Each brush comes with a beautiful hand-stitched cotton bag printed on both sides. One side features our company logo from the 1700s whilst the reverse side is emblazoned with our exquisite beard logo designed by artist Andre Visage. Not only a handy bag to store your brush in but for those who use beard oil it will protect your clothes from any excess oil held in the brush head from leaching into unwanted places e.g your suit pocket or the lining of your favourite man bag.
- Shaped boar bristles for optimal performance.
- Comes with a hand-stitched cotton storage bag.
- Comfortable handle with Kent's name printed at the base.
- Suitable for beards of all lengths.
- Available for right-handed and left-handed groomers.
- Bristles: Boar.
- Handle: Wood.
- Length: 6" (152 mm).
- This brush is suitable for left-handed gents.
Made in England.